Saturday, January 25, 2014

Here is an other Hulk like proportion sketch

I got out of bed early this morning and started sketching. First thing I wanted to do was sketch figure with hulk proportions again. I feel like this rough sketch was better than the one I did yesterday.
 I am pretty much only using Manga Studio 5 anymore, as matter of fact i uninstalled FireAlpaca today. I only have 4 illustration apps on my computer now. Krita, Gimp, Manga Studio 5 and Manga Studio 4 ex. I bought MS4 ex near the end of 2013 and loved it. I liked MS4 so much I thought I would try out 5. Now I am hooked MS5 is great. I am thinking by the end of the week I will only have Gimp and Manga Studio 5 install, I just do not see myself spending much more time using krita or MS4.
 Ok so I have rambled enough here is this mornings rough sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment