Saturday, November 23, 2013

Figure Drawing starting with basic forms

I did a quick figure drawing study this morning.
I know this image may look a little strange, but this form began by just drawing out a  couple of cubes and the slowly adding more rounded and smooth forms on layers above the cubes. I am beginning to understand the term 2d sculpting. I hope to get plenty of arm and leg drawing done today. I could start drawing the arms and legs by drawing out cylinders. Not today, I think I will draw starting with basic forms and then build on top of that. The reason for doing it that way, is that it helps me  visualize the 3d form in perspective. 
 So later today or tomorrow I will post the results of drawing the arms and legs this way.

Figure Drawing, learn to draw, how to draw the female body

No comments:

Post a Comment