Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Only had time for a 15 min. sketch today. Sketching anatomy is not something you can lean in a few days. Keeping  proportions while drawing the human figure is not easy. I am still focused in on drawing arms, but really need to get to the legs and hands. Well no need to rush.
 I will draw as often as I can and study anatomy and proportions. Foreshortening and  perspective is something I have studied a little but it needs a lot more attention. I think the biggest thing about figure drawing has to be, keep at it.
  Right now I am drawing using, sort of a Marvel comic superhero style  proportions.
 The sketch I did today was just a quick glance at a  reference  image and then go go go.
 Maybe I will be able to post another sketch tomorrow.
So here is todays sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment