Monday, November 25, 2013

well here is another superhero sketch.
Yes I know it is not to pretty, but I limited myself to 15 min. today. First I would draw the gesture and then quickly flesh it out. I still need to study the leg  structure more, well I should say all the human anatomy.
 Sketching gestures should be done as often as possible, at least that is what i am told anyway. So I am doing it and I am not so worried if it looks goofy, just try to improve each drawing session. With time I think I will be able to keep the proportions better because I will continue to study anatomy. The more  familiar I become with anatomy the more I will understand keeping proportion and drawing perspective.
Figure drawing,How to Draw,Drawing superheros,how to draw gestures,sketching,drawing people,draw comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment